Signifi Media Pty Ltd is committed to maintaining full compliance with relevant Commonwealth legislation regarding the privacy and use of personal information.
Your personal information is only kept where necessary for us to provide one of our services or business activities. Signifi Media Pty Ltd’s primary service is to provide targeted advertising relevant to your interests.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- show you relevant and targeted advertising from our advertising partners such as Google, Facebook and several others.
- provide you with a personalised experience when you browse our Website
- to improve our Website and the services that we provide
- for analytics purposes
- and as discussed in this section
Loopa Automate is an Advertising Server System developed by Signifi Media located at loopaautomate.com. Cookies are created by loopaautomate.com when you visit our site, one of our partner sites or one of our affiliate network sites. Cookies stored on your devices will expire after 18 months of inactivity.
Cookies created by loopaautomate.com do not include or allow us to access any personal identifying information. You can view details stored by Loopa based on your current cookie at any time:
For Europe partners and users please visit: https://ads-b-eu.loopaautomate.com/api/pixel/showcookie
For APAC partners and users please visit: https://automate-ads.loopa.net.au/api/pixel/showcookie
Our cookie is called “___luser” if you wish to view the contents of the cookie through tools supplied by your browser.
By continuing to use our Website, you are agreeing to the placement of cookies on your computer by us and our third party service providers. You may withdraw your consent at any time. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this Website, you must stop using our Website and disable cookies via your browser settings for this Website or globally (see below). You also may opt out of targeted advertising at any time by visiting our Opt-Out page. Please refer to the Opt Out section below on this page.
Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of our Website, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on our Website. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.
LOOPA AUTOMATE AND GDPR
On the 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) goes into effect within the European Union. The GDPR replaces the 1995 Data Protction Directive and is aimed to consolidate the various privacy laws across the member states. You can read more about the GDPR here https://www.eugdpr.org/
The GDPR introduces classification of Personal data which is described as;
- anything that contains a persons name, email, address, phone number etc which directly identifies that user.
- non-directly identifying information (Pseudonymous data) which does not allow for the identifying of a user but does allow for tracking of users interests. These identifiers consist of: Cookie IDs, Hashed email addresses, Mobile Advertising IDs and other identifiers that allow us to anonymously identify your browser
The GDPR encourages the use of pseudonymous information as it reduces the risk associated with personal data and maintaining this data amongst various systems. By rendering data pseudonymous, data controllers (Publishers) can benefit from new, relaxed standards under the GDPR. For example, Article 6(4)(e) permits the processing of pseudonymized data for uses beyond the purpose for which the data was originally collected. Signifi Media use pseudonymous identifiers to track browsing behaviour and shopping intent to show relevant advertising and already use this approach in our targeting systems.
The GDPR classes a Cookie ID or Mobile Advertising ID as identifiable to a person (as pseudonymous data) and as such cookies that Signifi Media set must have consent from the user. It is important to note that in GDPR there are two types of consent.
- Explicit consent
- Unambiguous consent
In simple terms, explicit consent requires a user to tick a check box and agree for the website to set cookies for a particular purpose. Explicit consent is required when sensitive personal data is collected. The Loopa Automate system does not collect sensitive personal data and only collects and process pseudonymous data that offers more security to users in terms of anonymity, but still allows our systems to understand what products and services a user is interested in so we can show relevant advertising.
Loopa Automate recommend this message be displayed to EU visitors so as to inform them about cookie consent. Once an EU visitor has taken any of the several actions to indicate consent, Loopa Automate and our partners will then place the cookies/identifiers down on page.
* Note: The information included here on GDPR is not intended to constitute legal advice. Signifi Media recommends to seek your own legal counsel on the GDPR.
You can opt out of allowing us to set cookies on your machine, in which case we will no longer be able to display relevant and contextual advertising to you.
For Europe partners and users please visit: https://ads-b-eu.loopaautomate.com/api/pixel/optout
For APAC partners and users please visit: https://automate-ads.loopa.net.au/api/pixel/optout
Opting out will remove any current cookies from your browser belonging to loopaautomate.com and replace them with a cookie information that you have opted out. If you have this opt out cookie, we will not place any further cookies on your browser or record any interaction you have with our partner or affiliate network sites.
If you remove the opt out cookie (“OptOut”), for example by deleting all cookies on your machine, then you would need to visit the opt out link again.
If you browse the internet on multiple browsers or devices, you will need also to visit the opt out link on all of those browsers or devices.
Some of our Advertising partners run mobile native apps in which case we may collect Advertising IDs from those native apps on their behalf. To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications, follow the below instructions for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074
- For Android devices https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Other opt-out information is provided as below:
- In order to stop displaying adverts on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
- more information on Facebook Cookies here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-AU (Google)
- http://youradchoices.ca/choices/ (multiple opt out options)
Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of our Website, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on our Website. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/
Important Note! By continuing to use our Website, you are agreeing to the placement of cookies on your computer by us and our third party service providers. You may withdraw your consent at any time. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this Website, you must stop using our Website and disable cookies via your browser settings for this Website or globally.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Collected information is used to provide you with relevant and contextual advertising on our partner sites or affiliate network sites. Additionally, it is internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this site, our partner sites or our affiliate network sites.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or providing system support. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Signifi Media Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information and are compliant with Commonwealth law and privacy principals.
In addition, we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
- Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
- Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
Signifi Media Pty Ltd is committed to security in relation to all data stored as part of providing our services. Information stored within our systems can only be accessed by those with authority to manage our systems. We have measures in place to prevent data loss, disclosure or misuse.
Where held, personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
Signifi Media Pty Ltd uses secure transmission protocols to and from its services, however we don’t accept any liability for data held or used by 3rd parties as a result of this transmission.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons and we will keep all communication confidential.
If there is a reason why your request can’t be fulfilled or has to be refused, then we will inform you of the reasons.